Thursday 4 October 2012

An Introduction

So it finally happened.

My wife and I are done, seems like as good a time as any to start a blog.

I've held on to online anonymity for far too long. I loved being anonymous, read, nobody. I'm ready to take a stand and be a presence. Do I really believe anyone but a couple of close friends will read this blog, or that my opinions will mean anything to anybody I'm not in the room with? No, but on the off chance someone wants to hear what I have to say, I'm putting it out there.
This will be a place for random thoughts, venting about life, and probably other things which I've not yet decided on. Sounds just like any other blog, right? So much for doing away with my online anonymity. I'll try to keep it interesting, which I should be able to manage since I'm not holding much back. Here's where I jump right in with both feet.

I am a man from London Ontario. I am a Christian. I am a Nerd. I am a Furry. I am an amature Writer of fiction and non fiction. I am a Kinkster. I am a Dom. I am, and shall remain, polyamorous, which is part of why my wife and I are separating. I am so many other things, but that can be covered in other blog posts. For now, I hope I've whet someone's appetite, and perhaps I'll get a reader.

This is going to be a place of philosophy, of fairness, of compassion and trial. I will point out things I don’t like, and things which I think are wrong, but not from a place of cruelty. Rather, in the hope that with an insight into WHY something is wrong, it can be made better. I hope to update once a week at least, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for reading,


-Step.

P.S. I may throw in the occasional curse or profanity, 'cause, fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment