Saturday 2 November 2013

NaNoWriMo


I have no idea how often I'll be posting during this month of November, but I've decided that something's better than nothing, and nothing's what I've been putting up for the last six months.


We're already two days into NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I've just decided to throw up some blog posts on the fly. Tomorrow is also my only day off until the middle of the month. Call me crazy.


For those of you who aren't familiar with NaNoWriMo, here's a little introduction. November is National Novel Writing Month. For those literary types out there, the goal is to write 50 000 words on a single project between November First and November Thirtieth. That works out to roughly 1670 words per day. I managed to do just that yesterday, and it looks like I'll accomplish a similar amount this evening. My personal goal is 2000 words per day, but I think I'll have to work up to that. I'm feeling a little rusty.


I'm also putting this blog post up without editing, so forgive me if it doesn't have the polish that you've come to know and love.


Anyway, this is just a brief note to say I'm back, I'm sorry it's been a while, and it feels good to write again.


If anyone actually is out there reading, feel free to drop me a line at blog.nextstep@gmail.com I always welcome feedback and suggestions.


Thanks for reading,



-Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment