Monday 7 January 2013

The Chaos I live in.


I'm beginning to take into account how my atmosphere affects my state of mind. I hadn't intended to write another personal life update right on the heels of the last, but here it is. The truth is, I've been procrastinating just as badly as ever this past week. There were plenty of other things I needed to do first, but I also spent lots of time on things which didn't need to be done.

When, at long last, I sat down to write, I found myself blocked, were as if I just went to do other things, my mind would form the ideas freely. I think that the chaos around my desk is causing me problems, and this will be fixed post haste, but in the mean time, my dear readers must survive with a quick, personal update. I decided that this was a preferable embarrassment to not having anything up on time, and ruining one resolution before I could even get going.

I am therefor listing the things which I must accomplish before next Monday, in hopes to motivate myself.

1. Write a blog post.
2. Edit that post to a publishable quality.
3. Move my desk to a new location.
4. Make certain that the desk itself and the room around it are tidy. (This will probably happen first)

Once these four things are complete, I will hopefully be in a much better state to carry on.

For anyone who is interested in writing, I should mention that this is the only entry which has not undergone any editing. I’m putting this up raw.

Thanks for reading,


-Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment