Monday 25 March 2013

End of the Month Update: March


We’re already a quarter of the way through 2013, and it feels like no time at all has passed. Thankfully, I have something to show for the last month.

I’ve let my fitness slip a little bit. I’m back up to 306 lbs as of today, which means I’ll have to put some focus on eating right and exercising in the coming month. I’m sure the pizza we ordered last night didn’t help, but in the middle of the month I was down to 296, so one meal didn’t undo all that work. I’ve been ignoring my Fitocracy for other online media, and I haven’t been balancing my intake of starch with everything else. This is the one to watch for next month.

My house continues to be mostly in order. My storage and laundry room need work, but the rest of it is tidy for the most part. The kitchen is a constant battle, and it doesn’t help that one of my lodgers seems to be incapable of taking responsibility for himself, but he’s not the only guilty party, only the most visible. This will be something to address at the next household meeting, and I’ll have to watch how much I eat over our extravagant monthly meal.

My skills have been improving on schedule. I’ve reintroduced myself to the local Kink community and attended a munch, and a play party. Both were fantastic experiences, and helped to bolster my personal confidence. Also, watching other people and their techniques gave me new ideas which I’m going to have to practice and adopt. I had a setback near the start of the month due to depression, which prompted my last blog post. Thankfully, I was able to shrug off the March SADs, and keep buggering on.

I have been updating my blog later in the day than I’d like. I’m really going to have to work on this. I want to have a post ready to update first thing in the morning, which means I’m going to have to do the final edits the Sunday before. In spite of my late updates, however, I woke up this morning to a pique in traffic, which may be because it’s Monday, or may be due to my very good friend Tailsteak (the author of Leftover Soup) tweeting about me. Speaking of Twitter, if you want to know when I’ve updated, I do send out a tweet after each post, so feel free to follow me.

Now to my business plans. I’ve yet to order business cards, and as nobody has yet taken me up on my million dollar offer, I couldn’t afford a new suit, but I have made progress. I’m working on social networking at the moment through Twitter and FetLife (which is the JerkFace equivalent for the kink community), as well as at local events. I’ve designed contracts and waivers for professional play, and the next step will be to design a questionnaire for potential clients to fill out so that I may better serve their individual needs.

That’s all for this month.

Thanks for reading,


-Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment