Monday 25 February 2013

End of the Month Update: February


It's that time again. February has really flown by, as it usually does. I like February, generally. I like it even better when it starts on a Sunday. Having a calendar which is exactly four weeks long appeals to my sense of order. I'll have to remember to call back to this post in 2015.

Anyway, time for the update. I'm still hovering around 300 lbs, but I think I'm gaining muscle, so I'm alright with that for now. My shirts are all too big in the neck and chest. I won't complain about that yet, but it is slightly irritating. I guess I'll just have to get some clients so I can afford to update my wardrobe.

My house has fallen back, somewhat, into a state of chaos. It's difficult to keep it clean and tidy with four people living here, but that's more an excuse than anything else. The real problem is me. I need to buckle down and plow through the things which I've been avoiding. We'll leave that one for now.

On to my skills. I have been doing a good amount of research (a cop out), and just last night I went out by myself to work on my communication skills. I had intended to speak to strangers, hold their attention, and potentially flirt. For those of you paying attention, you may have noticed a flaw in my clever plan. There is absolutely nothing to do in London on a Sunday night. This city is dead. I ended up walking around down town in my suit and having a quick pint in one or another of the English style pubs. It was fun, but relatively unhelpful. I did get some writing done, and that should help with the future of my next goal.

The blog has been kept up to date I'm even starting to get a few steady readers (yaay). If this continues, I may even  get a few comments sooner or later! (hint hint.) Now that I have a steady posting schedule, it's time to work on content quality. To be completely honest, my last four have been more or less slapped together. I'm going to try to do better than that and leave ample time for editing and completeness.

My business plans are progressing on schedule. I think it's time to look into business cards, and possibly a new suit. We'll see what next month brings.

Thanks for reading,


-Step.

P.S. If anyone out there has, like, a million dollars that they're not using, you could just toss that my way. I'd be okay with that. Also, I'd be willing to offer that person free weekly sessions for life. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment